Hello, Readers! It’s been awhile since we last chatted. A lot has happened. Let’s dive in.
This Week in Shameless Plugs
Mobile March is back! Recursive Awesome is, once again, a platinum sponsor for the event. Mobile March is a day-long (March 19th) event and will have two tracks, much like last year; Business and Development. Many speakers have already signed up to present. More are added everyday. What’s new this year? How about Mobile 3D? Mobile 3D (Demos, Dinner, and Drinks) will give developers and business a chance to show off their mobile apps and services. It will be held Friday night, before the event. The best part? It’s included with your Mobile March registration!
- App Store hits 10B downloads: A complete history
- BlackBerry PlayBook to Have 4,000 Apps at March Launch
- RIM Estimated to Sell 6 Million BlackBerry PlayBooks in 2011
- Twitter Blog: 한글 트위터
- Foursquare: So we grew 3400% last year…[Infographic]
- A Sneak Peek At Google Offers (Courtesy Of Google Search)
- Google Voice number porting goes live
- Weather on your mobile phone, now with added fun
- Cloud printing on the go
- Dead Space for iPhone and iPad Released
- BBYScan – Mobile Code Scan Map
- US Mobile Gaming Revenues [CHART]
- Verizon posts strong quarter before iPhone lands
- Verizon iPhone to get unlimited data plan, but only for a limited time!
- Motorola Hyping XOOM in Latest YouTube Clip [VIDEO]
- LG promises ‘new dimension’ next month at Mobile World Congress
- HTC Flyer Specs Leaked!
- Notion Ink Adam Tablet User Meta-Review